Indianapolis Public Schools has graduated thousands of people with rewarding careers, individuals who touch the lives of others - from artists, elected officials and CEOs, to doctors, lawyers and entrepreneurs. Celebrate their contributions via induction into the IPS Hall of Fame, an annual awards program and luncheon that also benefits the IPS Education Foundation.
Please take a moment to nominate an individual
meeting the following criteria:
- Is an IPS graduate who has been out of high school at least five years.
- Has special achievements in the nominee’s area of specialization.
- Has received honors, awards, or other recognitions on a local, regional, national and/or international level.
- Can demonstrate community service.
- Has made meritorious contributions to society in general, or to a specific segment of society.
Deadline for nominations is April 5, 2013
If the nominee does not receive admittance to the IPS Alumni Hall of Fame in 2013, he or she will remain in the pool for future consideration.